October 1st – October 5th (will close at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time)
I have been using a momAgenda for over a year now. I can easily say it is the best calendar system I have ever used!
With any family (but a special needs family especially) it is vital today to keep things as organized as possible. With this particular agenda, the top half of the page I keep for me. Things such as my appointments, reminders, tasks, etc. The bottom half of the page is divided into 4 rows. The top two I reserve for my kids, each has their own row and their specific appointments get slotted where appropriate. The third row is for my husband. I mark out his training (he is a triathlete), his trips (he travels a lot for work), and his various other appointments (or you could use this space for your bio-medical routine). The last column is now reserved for my blog and work. Scheduling posts and projects that I am working on. Love. This. Agenda!
There are several beautiful and lovely versions you can choose from. I covet the Shiny, Shimmery large desk model, however, I know my kids and dogs would gravitate toward it and destroy it within the week. (Sigh) So I get my fix with the Spiral Bound Refill Edition. My reason? The Spiral Bound Agenda is pink (which I like), and has a hard plastic front/back cover on it! As a special needs mom, you will recognize this as a must have. (Protect the planner at all costs!!) Plus, when you open the agenda you can either lay it flat or fold it back. It fits in my purse amongst the diaper and toys and it gives you an extended year.
They also have free downloads, and an iPad app as well as a blog. Visit their website to see detailed pictures of what the inside of the product looks like and for a visual of all their wonderful products!
This would be a great addition to any mom of kids or a busy life, but especially for a special needs mom! The planner comes with a bonus booklet called My Essentials where you can keep a separate, permanent collection of websites, contacts, birthdays etc.
This particular agenda is one of two that I recently purchased, one for me and another for one of you….. however, in full disclosure, I am an affiliate of momAgenda. This does not affect you in this giveaway, however, if you “click” on a link from my site to the momAgenda site and happen to purchase something, then I would possibly get a “commission” of a dollar or two. I am not funding my retirement from this association. Just sayin….
So, on to the nuts and bolts of the “Giveaway”….
- Giveaway #2 will last from Monday October 1, 2012 to the end date of Friday October 5, 2012 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
- Open to U.S. Residents Only
- One entry per person / household
- Just complete your name and email address below for a valid entry
- Giveaway #2 contains one spiral bound momAgenda 2012-2013 calendar
- Once the winner is picked and announced, that person has 72 hours from the time of the announcement and initial contact from septemberroad.com to claim the prize and submit by private email their address for shipping and mailing
- Failing the first winner’s timely claim, another person will be randomly picked and we will go through the same procedure as stated above for the new winner
- All shipping and handling will be handled by septemberroad.com
- Explanation of Sweepstakes & Giveaways can be found here along with the Official site Rules & Regulations found here
- This giveaway has been purchased and provided by the site’s administrator.
Just enter your name with a valid email address for your chance to win….that’s it!
Stay Safe & Stay Informed!